Friday, September 5, 2008

Praises!

okay, so i'm going to take this brief opportunity to post yet again! I'm waiting for time to leave for my first class, and I feel inspired!

So how truly awesome is Jesus? Seriously, how amazing is He? COMPLETLEY AND TOTALLY AMAZINGLY AWESOME!! I think it's incredible that He's providing so much for me left and right. Mom says i'm spoiled! :) Think about it....i'm getting paid to go to college......over two thousand dollars a year IN MY POCKET for going to classes and playing in the band. the Lord is incredible!! Most around me are stressing about the loans they have to take out to pay for their schooling, but thanks to Jesus, i'm all set! When I was trying to find the college that was in the Lord's will for me, i fleeced "Lord, wherever you want me to go, let me be completley paid for" and i'll be the first to tell you that He answers prayers! :D

Sadly, Ten AM has rolled around now so i'm gonna have to go to class. (O yeah...world lit.....how awesome is it to wake up in the morning and go study God's Word in class for credit?? We're in the book of Job and I LOVE IT!!)

God Bless in Jesus' name!

No comments: