Monday, August 18, 2008

Trying to Sort!

Okay, this is gonna sound totally random, but it's a whole load of stuff I want to get off my chest!

I like him.........yeah...but I said no, therefore giving him the opportunity to have free picking of whom he wishes......so why does it bug me...the even thought? Make sense at all? Shouldn't, but does.....gaaah.....i know its not the will of the Lord, and i'm staying with God, cause I asked Him to take away my feelings about it if it wasn't His will...but the feelings left, but that sore spot on my heart keeps throbbing away.....so what to do? The feelings seemingly left....but it's still a sore..one that's been there for a long while. So what is it? I think i'm not getting this right...either by thinking the feelings are gone, or for thinking they're still there....

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Well I have a feeling that the feelings are still there. Sometimes I think we have a hard time understanding the Lords will in certain things. It is possible that God is saying be a young person have feelings for someone it's ok just dont let flesh get in the way. This is however my humble opinion. We al know that God generally doesn't come down in a big booming voice and say YES on the same token he wont tell us NO in an audible voice. It's all a matter of getting your head and your heart in the same AND right place. I don't think there is anything wrong with more than friends but not a full fledged relationship some people think it's one or the other I guess it all depends on your view on such things. Anyway I love ya.

P.S. If even the thought bugs you the feelings haven't left

Mrs. Ashley Mills said...

...well I thought they did...