Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Struggle

Okay, so being caught in the struggle is bad....well, it feels bad right now anyways, but I know something good will come of it eventually. I woke up this morning just feeling like blah....and it's been a struggle! My dreams last night were kinda wacky...the kind of dreams where innocent little kids eyes flare red and they speak in really really deep voices while the room gets hazy...yeah, those kind of wacky dreams. I know it's just spiritual oppression, but i hate the feeling! Mom called this morning just to tell me that I needed to talk to my dad about having Joe help work on my car so we could all go to magic springs together saturday, and that I needed to go visit my grandpa more instead of just showing up when I needed something....ouch! It got me to thinking, and reality reared it's ugly head.....i DO only go see Papa when I need something...i don't know if it's just the fact of going in the liquor store to see him (he owns it) or if i'm just avoiding him for whatever reason, but she was right, and i need to start seeing him more. But that got me to thinking too...what about all these friends and people i told i'd come and see this summer that I have YET to hang out with? There's Sis. Leach, Natalie, Jessica, Melissa, Kelsey, Krista....the list goes on and on....and i only have four days left before I leave...and a car that's not exactly set to drive at the moment...so do I start hanging out with them on the weekend? will I have the gas? i dunno!!! This is one thing that will just have to play itself out...i'm gonna wait for school to start to go see Papa though....after the fight the other day, i'll lay low for a while. I do know that God is good though, and i do know that He will see me through and hold my hand and guide me in His will. Just keep me in your prayers!

God Bless!

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Of course I'll keep you in my prayers!! Happy to see you diving head first into the world of blogging! I love my blog it's such a great place to vent even if no-one reads it I can say just about anything here.