Monday, February 1, 2010

Inspired!

so, after hours of browsing blogger, i'm inspired to post! ^_^

I'm finished worrying about this church mess...if i'm going to move on and find myself the rebirth i want, i'm leaving this behind and moving forward. God forgive me when i explain to carolyn exactly why i've had enough, and i hope she understands that i'm thankful for everything she's done for me......but its gotten to the point where i'm afraid to do anything for her because she's going to hold it over my head. i guess i just have to step out and decide what's best for me. and ultimatley, i think that WILL be best for me.

anyways, i'm off here, tonight is the first night since Christmas that Shane and i have been home together...we've been working since then! so, i'm off to enjoy the evening with my husband. night guys!

No comments: