Tuesday, November 25, 2008

World Turned Over

my world as i knew it turned topsy turvy tonight. the life I knew back home doesn't exist anymore...and i know why. i didn't cause it, but i was a partaker in it of sorts, an accomplice so to speak...an innocent person who knew what she was doing and realized what the outcome could possibly be if she went through with it, and went through with it for the sake of another's supposed happiness....now our worlds are destroyed in the fashion we once knew them....i've seen another side to people i knew tonight.....i know so much to say, yet I remain silent for the sake of i know i won't be heard when my small voice rises above the tumult. my time was about up anyway and my work just about done. my love will remain the same for those who have nurtured me for so long, but my path now seems to lead me away to a new life of sorts. my mind is so restless tonight...my world has come to an abrupt end.........and now a new one forms.....Jesus, all I can ask is that You mold this one according to Your perfect plan and perfect will. take out what You want gone and put in what You'd rather me have. I trust You.....though you slay me....yet I will trust you...

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

I love you Ash and you know I'm praying for you! Perhaps this is the release that you said would have to come at some point. Again I love you bunches life will be great again believe me!! I think you and shane should stop by Conway and see me when you head back towards monti or where ever you're heading when you leave there Thursday then I can give youa big hug and you can meet my insane and I do mean insane family!! Love you girlie.