Thursday, February 26, 2009

Cries of My Weeping Heart

Here I go again

lost another battle my friend

it was You who bled for me, died for me

it was even you who sat and cried for me

but what's your payment, what's your reward

again, yet again, I nail Your hand to the board.

I was never worthy, I couldn't even scream

but You, You claimed me among the redeemed

so here I am, fallen once more

paralyzed by fear, of rejection from the Door

Can You, will You, fix this mess?

I try, I cry, and more and more I'm oppressed

I know I fell back into this

this sin should I never miss

yet fall again, and fall again, into the mire I go

filthy are now these rags, that once were white as snow

I can't get up, not on my own

God, I beg You, don't leave me here alone!

Maybe its part of some eternal plan

but help me up Lord, use me if you can

4 comments:

Josei_Sairen said...

I like it. It was very moving, and intelligent.

Jerus said...

Is this available anywhere? I would like to to learn it on the piano if it is.

Mrs. Ashley Mills said...

?? I wrote it

Yvonne said...

Ash I love it!!!!! I thought it was some k-love song or something but wow you did a great job!!